Creative Thirst takes the issue of disabled access to our site very seriously and uses cascading style sheets, CSS, for all visual layout of this site. Creative Thirst is committed to providing the very best of service in this area. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues that restrict your access to any part of our site.
Those visitors who prefer to read larger text may adjust the text size using the browser controls
- In Internet Explorer this is 'View > Text Size > Largest' or your preferred text size
- In Netscape & Firefox this is 'View > Text Size > Increase'
- In Safari: select 'View', and then select either 'Make text bigger' or 'Make text smaller'
This site has been designed using cascading style sheets and has been optimized with the use of a designer for colorblind and partially sighted individuals. The use of fonts and background colors on this site has been designed to maximize screen legibility. However, if the design colors or layout present a problem, the style sheet can be turned off with your browser settings.
- In Internet Explorer go to 'Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility' and select checkboxes to ignore colors, styles and sizes options
- In Netscape & Firefox this is done using 'View > Page Style > Basic Style' options
Images on this site include descriptive alternative tags, alt tags, other than those the purpose of which is purely decorative, for which alt tags are set to null.
For anyone who wishes to promote web standards and accessibility within their organizations you may find a business case to support web accessibility by the W3C World Wide Web Consortium at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase