Web Analytics Analysis
Do you know which pages on your site are leaking money and conversions? Youíve got lots of data, get the most out of it even if you donít have the time to evaluate it with an expert web analytics analysis that digs deep into your data to uncover opportunities and insights.
- Which pages need the most improvement?
- Which are the most successful and how can you amplify that success.
- How often do visitors come back, how long do they stay, how engaged are they with your website?
- Which marketing campaigns are most effective and how can you magnify that success? Where should you put more money or stop spend your marketing budget?
- How much is a lead worth to your site and how much should you pay for conversions?
What is Web Analytics
Web analytics, as defined by the Web Analytics Association, is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purposes of understanding and optimizing Web usage. A simplistic definition is the study of website visitor behavior. By being aware of how web analytics works you can gain a better understanding of how your specific web visitors use your site. Knowing the numbers behind the clicks allows you to improve your visitorís response to your marketing message.
How Can Web Analytics Help You?
Web analytics can be applied to improve any type of web site. Below is a list of several web business models with bullet points on how web analytics can help each one specifically. Your web site more than likely fits into one or several of these models, ecommerce model, lead generation model, content model or support or informational model.
- Increase Registration
- Improve Marketing Response Rates
- Accelerate Conversion Rates
- Launch Effective Marketing Campaigns
- Improve Online ROI
Want to Learn More About Web Analytics?
Attend a Web Analytics Wednesday Event
Web Analytics Wednesday is the world's only distributed networking event for web analytics professionals. Open to everyone, practitioners and vendors alike, Web Analytics Wednesday is a FREE event allowing you to meet folks with similar work interests.